Are you looking for a totally unique and intimate gift to give your soul mate on your wedding day? A boudoir album is a perfect gift to show him how much you love and desire him.
This type of boudoir is typically very feminine and soft in style, featuring the bride in white lingerie, and sometimes a wedding veil. Most of my beautiful brides bring in the veil they purchased for their wedding, which makes the photos even more special.
If you're not planning on wearing a veil, you can use one from my Client Closet. If you're planning on wearing a headpiece, birdcage, or hat, we can work with those as well!
"I think everyone should do a boudoir session. Regardless of your reasons, whether you’re doing it for yourself or you're gifting your hubby, doing a boudoir session will empower you to feel beautiful as a woman!" ~ Sanae
Reasons to do a bridal boudoir session:
- Your groom will absolutely love it.
- You're probably looking bangin' from your wedding diet and exercise routine.
- It will give you confidence and you'll feel empowered.
- If you're nervous about being photographed on your wedding day, doing a boudoir session with your photographer will solve that problem. You and your photographer can get to know each other well and you can get comfortable in front of the camera.
- It's a reason to go lingerie shopping for something special.
Tips for your session:
- Mix up the wardrobe. Even though this is a bridal boudoir session, every outfit doesn't need to be white and ethereal. Definitely choose one all-white outfit with a long veil. Pick up a white silk or lace robe. Your other outfits should be drastically different so you have plenty of variety. Choose an all-black outfit, as well as other pieces your photographer suggests.
- Bring clothing and props that will personalize the shoot. Bring your fiance's favorite sports jersey or the button-up shirt he plans to wear to your wedding. The possibilities are endless.
- Get your engagement ring cleaned so it's ready to shine.
- Wear your wedding jewelry and shoes.
- Have a wedding hair and makeup trial for your boudoir session.
"I don't know where to start. My wife worked with Dawn to create a boudoir book. The book came out just phenomenal. The composition of the images is spot on. I have shot digitally before and know how hard it can be. Her ability to do it on film is mind-boggling. Since receiving her book I have worked with Dawn on a shoot and hopefully, get the opportunity again." - RJ