Lair of the Golden Bear: Bride with Tent Cabin
Camp Blue, part of the Lair, is a quaint, rustic, and unusual venue for an intimate wedding. Perfect for a destination wedding or a wedding retreat, tent cabins are available for lodging, and there are many activities for families. It's nestled in the Stanislaus National Forest, surrounded by mountains full of trees, creeks, and rivers. Chanda and Nate chose this location so they could spend extra time vacationing with their guests.
Their wedding services include:
- Amphitheater for the ceremony with plenty of bench seating
- Unlimited opportunities for photos
- Catering! The food produced by the staff was absolutely delicious, a family-style spread of everything from fish to veggies to pasta and rice.
- Small, basic clubhouse where you can hold your reception dinner
- Large, high-end cabin-like clubhouse where you can hold your reception celebration with dancing
The camp is for everyone, geared towards families and groups with activities such as:
- Campfire shows, bingo, guest speakers, and sing-alongs
- Guided hikes and kayaking
- Arts and crafts
- Swimming, water aerobics, and yoga
- Softball, tennis, volleyball, and kickball
- Horseshoes, ping pong, paddle tennis, and shuffleboard
- Boating, fishing, golf, and horseback riding at nearby independent facilities
They also have amenities such as:
- EMTs on call 24/7
- Weekly non-denominational and Catholic services
- Stores with Lair merch, food, snacks, art supplies
- Free washers and dryers
- Clean bathrooms
- Daily mail service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay phones
Pets are not allowed on Camp Blue grounds.
Location: 1 Camp Blue Rd, Pinecrest, CA 95364.Keywords: Bride (66), Sonora (9).