Engagement Session: Couple with Puppy
- Talk to your photographer so they can be prepared. You may need to schedule a longer session to account for working with fur babies.
- Make sure your location is dog friendly and find out the rules. Some parks have designated places where dogs aren't allowed. A leash is usually required.
- Exercise your dog before the session. Dogs are notorious for getting crazy and running around when they're outside in a new location. Burning off some energy beforehand will help.
- Bring pet supplies, such as treats, a water bowl, and poop bags.
- Try accessories, such as bow ties, floral collars, or garlands.
- If your pup is high maintenance, bring a friend of family member the dog is familiar with for help.
- If your dog needs grooming, have it done a week in advance, not the day before.
- Be prepared to engage and play with the dog during photos. Bring their favorite toys.
Location: Modesto, California.