Central Valley Modesto Engagement Photographer
I am a Northern California wedding and engagement photographer based in the Central Valley in Modesto. My style is natural, yet unique, creative, and sometimes edgy.
I like to mix candid moments with classic and creative posed images. My posing is very natural and interactive. I love to capture lifestyle images of the couple to show who they are and how they show love to one another. I'm known for my natural light work, but I'm also skilled at flash photography.
Whether you're looking for an urban vibe or a romantic beach session, we can capture your love story.
Why should you do an engagement session?
There are many benefits to doing a pre-wedding engagement session with your wedding photographer.
- You and your photographer will get to know each other. This will help you to not be nervous in front of the camera on your wedding day. It's a great opportunity to build up communication and trust with your photographer. They will get a sense of your personalities and how you interact with each other. On your wedding day, they'll be better equipped to capture authentic special moments.
- Take the opportunity to do your professional wedding hair and makeup trial.
- You'll have professional prints and a personalized guest book to display at your wedding reception. This is a great way to make the guest entrance interactive and capture people's attention. Guests love looking at engagement photos of the bride and groom!
- Use the images for a special save the date card or wedding invitation.
- Hang a variety of wall art in your home. Your engagement photos will be vastly different than your wedding photos.
What type of engagement session should you do?
When it comes to engagement sessions, the possibilities are endless. I love to photograph couples in places where I can create unique and artistic images. Some location suggestions:
Planning and wardrobe styling is part of your engagement package. I will guide you through what to wear. Our sessions come with two outfits - a casual look with jeans and nice tops and a dressy look with a dress or skirt and a suit. Of course, we want you to feel comfortable and like you're being genuine about who you are.
For engagement outfit ideas, check out our Pinterest board.
We do engagement sessions in Northern California: Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Manteca, Sonora, Jamestown, Columbia, Pinecrest, Sierra Mountains, Napa, Sonoma, Suisun City, St Helena, Yountville, Berkeley, Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Walnut Grove, Monterey, and the northern coast.