Central Valley Modesto Engagement Photographer
Whether you're looking for an urban vibe or a romantic beach session, we can capture your love story.
Why should you do an engagement session?
There are many benefits to doing a pre-wedding engagement session with your wedding photographer.
- You and your photographer will get to know each other. This will help you to not be nervous in front of the camera on your wedding day. It's a great opportunity to build up communication and trust with your photographer. They will get a sense of your personalities and how you interact with each other. On your wedding day, they'll be better equipped to capture authentic special moments.
- Take the opportunity to do your professional wedding hair and makeup trial.
- You'll have professional prints and a personalized guest book to display at your wedding reception. This is a great way to make the guest entrance interactive and capture people's attention. Guests love looking at engagement photos of the bride and groom!
- Use the images for a special save the date card or wedding invitation.
- Hang a variety of wall art in your home. Your engagement photos will be vastly different than your wedding photos.
What type of engagement session should you do?
When it comes to engagement sessions, the possibilities are endless. I love to photograph couples in places where I can create unique and artistic images. Some location suggestions:
- The Stanislaus Forest
- The rocky ocean shores of Pebble Beach
- Monterey and Carmel
- A local wooded park
- A lake or river
- Calaveras Big Trees
- A farm
- A winery
- San Francisco's Mission District
- San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood
- San Francisco's Golden Gate Park
- Your backyard
- Inside your home
We do engagement sessions in Northern California: Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Manteca, Sonora, Jamestown, Columbia, Pinecrest, Sierra Mountains, Napa, Sonoma, Suisun City, St Helena, Yountville, Berkeley, Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Walnut Grove, Monterey, and the northern coast.